Copyright © 2015 - 2018 COMAH Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.
Page revision date - 1 December 2018
We can provide a range of services on a consultancy basis from a HAZID study or HAZOP study (hazard identification) to other aspects of major hazard risk assessment (relating to both the protection of people and the environment). The following list details many of the services that we can offer. (For more information on the more popular specific services please see our other webpages.)
COMAH Consulting Ltd
The Heath Business and Technical Park
UK, WA7 4QX
RANGE OF SERVICES AND COMAH ADVICE
• Advice about preparing the demonstrations required for COMAH
• Preparation of COMAH Safety Report
• COMAH Major Hazard Risk Assessment
• HAZID (hazard identification)
• HAZOP Scribe
• HAZOP Independent person
• SIL Target Setting / LOPA
• Representative sets/ Safety Critical Event for Major Hazard Focus (including proportionality)
• Event frequency
• Severity and Extent
• Consequence Modelling
• Identification of "good practice"
• Gap analysis against “good practice” and "best practice"
• ALARP demonstrations & justifications
• Preparation or assistance with COMAH safety management systems, descriptive and emergency preparedness aspects.
• Pre-submission test-assessment of safety report: SMS, Descriptive, Emergency Arrangements and Predictive aspects (safety).
• Pre-submission test-assessment of safety report: Environmental, Mechanical, Process Safety, Human Factors EC&I technical aspects and Predictive aspects.
• Evaluation of reaction hazards
• Human Factors Safety Critical Task Identification
• Human Factors Safety Critical Task Analysis including performance influencing factors
• Hazardous Area Classification
• Expert Witness
• Basis of Safety Preparation
• Process Control Philosophy Preparation
• Pressure Relief and Blow-down Studies
• Audit of Safety Management Systems
• Procedures Audit
• Accident Investigation
• Test/sample inspections (against COMAH CA strategic topics)
• Test/sample inspections (topics to suit clients’ needs)